The current humongous lottery got me to thinking. What if I was the lucky person to win, and what if after all of the responsible things I would have to do with the money were done and I could plan a day without a budget.
My perfect budget-free day would be in Paris and my schedule would be:
- Breakfast on any street corner in Paris with coffee and Pain au Chocolat
- Shopping in Paris at Franck Namani on rue Marbeuf right off the avenues des Champs Elysées
- Shopping for the perfect picnic lunch, and picnicking at the Eiffel Tower
- Strolling through Monet’s beautiful gardens
- Freshening up at the Hotel Mayfair in the perfect Frenchy-look Room
- A lovely dinner at La Méditerranée – A gorgeous restaurant near the Luxembourg Gardens (Le Jardin du Luxembourg)
- After dinner cocktails at the restaurant Flottes O. Trement, it has a chic and cozy bar
- Strolling back down the des Champs Elysées back to the Hotel Mayfair to retire for the night
I have experienced all of those things except for actually “buying” something at the Franck Namani store. (I just drooled!) So I guess you don’t have to win the lottery to be happy, you just have to remember all of the great things you have already done and be happy with them. But just in case I do win, who wants to go with me?